Ordering Barnevelders for NC Indiana delivery

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by keeperofthehearth, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Hi,
    I'm interested in ordering Barnevelder chicks fm Ideal for March/April delivery. Anyone in my neck of the woods interested in a few of them? We'd like to keep 6-8 pullets. We are also willing to order/raise some if anyone is interested in buying a few from us later feathered out or point of lay.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2008
  2. Benloveschickens

Benloveschickens Hatching

Apr 1, 2007
    Hello, I'm looking for 4H birds, have been showing for the past 5 years and are always looking for something different. Can you tell me about the birds you would like to sell. We are near Greencastle Indiana, Thanks

3. Sorry I won't be able to help you out with any chickens at this time. We are hoping to order Barnevelder pullets fm Ideal but are on a "notifiy me" list with them right now. We had planned on buying a dozen chicks but it looks as if they are a tight commodity this year. I will know to order in Feb. next year. If we aren't "closed out" for this seasons Barnevelder chicks we may be able to order a few "extra" if you would still be interested. We're talking about a April/May delievery now. You are about 2 1/2 - 3 hrs from us. That is a bit of a distance to pick them up but let me know if you still would like a few and I'll notify you of the order status. Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by