1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Ordering Barnevelders for NC Indiana delivery

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by keeperofthehearth, Jan 28, 2008.

1. keeperofthehearth

keeperofthehearth Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi,
    I'm interested in ordering Barnevelder chicks fm Ideal for March/April delivery. Anyone in my neck of the woods interested in a few of them? We'd like to keep 6-8 pullets. We are also willing to order/raise some if anyone is interested in buying a few from us later feathered out or point of lay.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2008
  2. Benloveschickens

Benloveschickens New Egg

Apr 1, 2007
    Hello, I'm looking for 4H birds, have been showing for the past 5 years and are always looking for something different. Can you tell me about the birds you would like to sell. We are near Greencastle Indiana, Thanks

3. keeperofthehearth

keeperofthehearth Chillin' With My Peeps

Sorry I won't be able to help you out with any chickens at this time. We are hoping to order Barnevelder pullets fm Ideal but are on a "notifiy me" list with them right now. We had planned on buying a dozen chicks but it looks as if they are a tight commodity this year. I will know to order in Feb. next year. If we aren't "closed out" for this seasons Barnevelder chicks we may be able to order a few "extra" if you would still be interested. We're talking about a April/May delievery now. You are about 2 1/2 - 3 hrs from us. That is a bit of a distance to pick them up but let me know if you still would like a few and I'll notify you of the order status. Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by