Ordering from James Marie Farms

cereall

Chirping
May 26, 2016
San Luis Obispo County, CA
I was hoping on ordering James Marie Pharaoh eggs and receiving them around August 30th. Is there a waiting list or is it okay if I place my order a week before I need the eggs? Also, how would I pay because the website doesn't say anything about that?

I was hoping on ordering James Marie Pharaoh eggs and receiving them around August 30th. Is there a waiting list or is it okay if I place my order a week before I need the eggs? Also, how would I pay because the website doesn't say anything about that?

I think you need to call and talk to Robbie to place an order.

I don't think he answers on weekends but keep trying through the week. He is a busy man but will do everything in his power to take care of you. We have bought quite a few eggs from JMF and he has awesome stock. As far as availability, you will have to talk to him. I know he has been sold out of a lot of varieties, but I would call asap and shoot for the date you want rather than wait a week before to call. Also he uses PayPal, and he can send you a link via Email and you just fill it out and you are good to go. Hope this helps. Once you get your hands on his eggs and raise some up, you shouldn't be disappointed.
Ryan

From the FB group i don't think he's taking orders until September. He is expanding

Last edited:
I think on the website there is an email. You can let him know the type and how many eggs you would like to order. Then he will email you an invoice where you can pay with your debit or credit card.

JMF ships out countless quality Quail eggs. I've ordered the Jumbo Recessive Whites and the Jumbo Browns. Wow, Best Quails I ever had. Great production of eggs and meat. Be patient, you'll be happy :)

Back
Top Bottom