ordering supplies from TSC

Dakota8472

Crowing
Apr 9, 2022
Guys, I cant even stress how hard it is to raise animals without a street legal car, or maybe ur not one for driving up to TSC to get all those things u need.

Do not sweat when u try to check out on TSC's website. maybe u selected standard shipping like i did. and saw the delivery fee was more than your order cost. I changed the shipping method to same day because i just wanted to see what happend. It almost cut the online price in half do to only being a 20 dollar delivery fee now, as opposed to before my 45 dollar order was 118 shipped. now its 69.04 delivered today.

I just thought maybe some of u like me had selected what u thought might be a cheaper shipping option.
Sameday>standard delivery in my experience now.

Do not sweat when u try to check out on TSC's website. maybe u selected standard shipping like i did. and saw the delivery fee was more than your order cost. I changed the shipping method to same day because i just wanted to see what happend. It almost cut the online price in half do to only being a 20 dollar delivery fee now, as opposed to before my 45 dollar order was 118 shipped. now its 69.04 delivered today.
I've noticed the same thing: check all shipping methods, because sometimes the cheapest one is not the one I expect!

I've also noticed that some specific items make the shipping much more expensive, while some others do not. If I add items one by one, and look at the shipping charge, I can sometimes save a lot of money by getting one single item from somewhere else (most recently: dog food made the shipping cost jump, while livestock food in heavier bags did not! So I looked elsewhere for dog food, and saved money overall.)

Back
Top Bottom