Oregon - Beautiful 2 year old Pinto Filly

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by K7 Menagerie, Jul 27, 2008.

1. K7 Menagerie

K7 Menagerie Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2008
    Bend, OR
    I have a beautiful Pinto filly that I would like to find a new home for - she's just too small for my husband (6'2") to be able to ride. She's not quite finished growing, and will mature at around 14-1/2 hands. Very sweet natured, have worked with her on some trust issues, she was under saddle briefly last October, but hasn't been worked with since I injured my back. I would love to find her a great home where she can live up to her potential. I was asking $500, but would consider other offers, especially to a 4H home.

Thanks!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. K7 Menagerie

K7 Menagerie Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2008
    Bend, OR
    I am willing to drop the price by half.........anyone???......

3. wildernessdweller

wildernessdweller Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    burnham, maine
    she's got a cute head..and color is always good.... but with the price of gas, trucking her very far is going to be a huge expense, even tho you're not asking much for her....

if you could pay someone to put 30 days on her so she's greenbroke, you could ask more and she'd have more options. (I raised and sold horses for about 20 years.) Or get her harness broke.... teach her some silly pet tricks......'something'.....

The terrible two's is such a tough age to market.

Good luck!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by