Oregon FREE Bantam Roosters

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by coffeemama, Jun 12, 2008.

1. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    Not that anyone would want to eat them, but I must say that they are not for eating. I have a white cochin bantam roo-6 weeks and a silver spangled hamburg roo 5 weeks. I'm located near Salem.

2. Holiday Angel

Holiday Angel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2008
    Sweet Home, Oregon
    I live in the Sweet Home area and am looking to build my flocks and mix some up. I have several pens to seperate and am very interested in these. Is there anyway we can work something out?

3. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    Is the exit off I-5 right South of the main Albany exit too far for you? My MIL works right off the freeway and could possibly drive them there for you-I would have to ask her. You would probably have to get them in the morning because I don't think her bosses would like her keeping chickens there [​IMG] That may still be too far of a drive for you I don't know. Or I would be willing to drive partway if that worked for you.

4. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    Did you not want to do that? I haven't heard back from you-the birds are still available.

5. Holiday Angel

May 26, 2008
    Sweet Home, Oregon
    I don't know what happened to my reply. Maybe I did it wrong because I am new on this forum and you are right it isn't here. Where does your MIL work? My son-in-law works at Selmet so my daughter could take him to work and pick them up at any of the Albany exits that you speak of.
    I would love to have them. I was wondering what had happened with you and thought you had already gotten rid of them. She will be taking him to work in the morning so if they could meet then at a service station or something that would be great!
    Blessings,
    Pauline

6. Holiday Angel

May 26, 2008
    Sweet Home, Oregon
    My daughter said she takes her husband to work at seven so closely around that time would be perfect! I see you are on line. I forgot to tell you that the messages may have been going through transition because I changed my email address after the major computer crash. I was off line for a couple of weeks!
    Hope we can connect soon.
    Pauline

7. Holiday Angel

May 26, 2008
    Sweet Home, Oregon
    Okay, if you want to ask your MIL to meet my SIL at his work at Selemt @ 7:00 AM she can just leave them with him and he will take care of them. He is about 6' 4" and blonde haired. His name is Brian and he is Quality Auditor and works in the office.
    We have some more he is picking up tomorrow on his way home so it would be a fun gathering. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Please email me and let me know.
    Thank you,
    Pauline

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by