Oregon Spring Poultry Swap April 23, 2011 in Canby!!!

Cloverleaf Farm

Bearded Birds are Best
11 Years
Sep 16, 2008
Levan, UT
Saturday, April 23rd. 11am - 2? 3? 4? LOL depends on how many folks are still coming and going!!
lol.png

Location.....Canby Community Park....here is the mapquest map of where the park is: http://www.mapquest.com/#affc2f079d255eb47079670d

Coming
from I-5 South, it would be easiest to take the Aurora/Donald exit. From I-5 North, take the Canby/Hubbard exit. From I-205, take the Oregon City/Gladstone exit (#9).

If anyone has a hard time deciphering mapquest directions, needs more details like landmarks, etc, or wants to know the easiest route from where they are coming from, post here or PM me.

MOST RECENT HAVE/WANT LIST UPDATED ON PAGE 263!!

I have a request to make of everyone, especially considering the size of the swap this time around...

If you have pre-arranged a purchase or a trade with someone, PLEASE do your best to get together with that person as SOON as possible upon arrival at the swap, and if you're not coming until later, please let everyone know as soon as you know, so folks aren't left wondering if their buyer is going to show up or not. It's going to be super crazy this time, and we don't want people stuck with birds that were "spoken for" and not picked up, that they could have sold but were holding onto for someone.

Thanks!!!!!
wink.png

Last edited:
Ok, looking at an online calender, I'm thinking either April 23rd or 30th...the weekend before that I have a show, and the weekend after that is Mother's Day, and after that seems to be getting a little later than we want....watcha think?

Quote:
Either date works for me

Since there's no, ahem, hurry...I think we'll wait a while to get some more responses before making a decision, though I am leaning toward the 30th, to give me a little more time after my show...I'll start looking into location availability though, that may make the decision for us.

Quote:
We are a sick, sick, bunch of people...good thing we all have each other, because no one else would understand!
hugs.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
Whatever you gotta tell yourself John!
gig.gif
Good thing you have 7 months to convince yourself!

Wait!!!! 7 MONTHS?!?!??? Are we SURE we don't want to do this sooner? LOL

Back
Top Bottom