Organic Feed Co-op in So.Cal. Orange County

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by DOnSoCalOC, Jan 13, 2012.

1. DOnSoCalOC

DOnSoCalOC Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2010
    Hey there!

There is a small group of us that have started a co-op here in Orange County, CA. We purchase soy-free organic feed about every 2 months. If anyone is interested in joining our co-op, please shoot me an email for more information. We just placed an order this week, so we will not need to place another order until around March; but it would be great to get everyone's contact information for the next one!

Birds of a feather...!
    [​IMG]

2. stefaniesale

stefaniesale New Egg

Apr 16, 2013
    Orange County, California
    Hey, I am interested. Please let me know what the trade off is. I have wanted to have chickens for several years and my husband has put his foot down on the idea. This seems like the next best thing.

Stefanie

3. DOnSoCalOC

DOnSoCalOC Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2010
    Our Co-Op is no longer ordering from this source, as the cost of shipping kept increasing.

We now purchase our feed from The Feed Barn in Costa Mesa. They carry Scratch-N-Peck which is Non-GMO/Soy Free/Organic layer feed, starter/grower feed, and scratch with or without corn.

Best to y'all!

4. mayoder

mayoder New Egg

Aug 4, 2013
    I would be very interested I have 6 , 6 week old chickens and my son in law have 3 so we would be buying a good amount. Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by