Organic feed in NW Houston area?

jumpinggreen

Hatching
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
We're getting set up, the chicks are 6 weeks old, and I'm looking for a good supplier. I need to find organic feed, but also a place that has a good selection of accessories and such- our little local place is OK but not much choice. We're actually in Magnolia, so The Woodlands, Conroe, Spring, Hempstead.... all around this area is do-able for me. Suggestions much appreciated!!
Thanks!

GardeNerd just posted something a few days ago....making a list : Organic Chicken Feed List
Check for her post in this section, it has a link so you don't have to check all the posts.....Folks are adding to it as they come across info I guess.

Here is a copy of her post. Dated 1/8....hope you find what you need!

And....
welcome-byc.gif
from WI.....

Where do you buy organic feed? And what kind?

I had a really hard time finding organic feed locally when I was starting out. The internet was little help for a regional source. Since then, I have been working on a list of organic feed suppliers and retailers on a BYC page. In addition to more info for the list, I really want to add more FEED STORES that actually keep it in stock. Do you buy it at a feed store or a mill rather than have it shipped?

Organic Chicken Feed List

Last edited by GardeNerd (01/08/2010 12:08 am)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A garden nerd and wantabe farm girl planted in Coastal Southern California w/ 1 BO, 1 BR, 1 Trader Joes Leghorn

My Small Urban Chicken Coop https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=20741"

Thank you- I did see that and there wasn't anything right close to me on her list.... but I'll keep checking it.

Back
Top Bottom