1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Organic feed in Ohio?

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by ThePigeonKid, Mar 24, 2012.

1. ThePigeonKid

ThePigeonKid Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2010
    Ohio - Chickens 3yrs
    Is there a place in Ohio that sells: dairy goat feed, chicken/chick feed AND pig feed and if so what are their prices?

Thanks!

2. lorain's fids

lorain's fids Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2011
    New Jersey
    Not sure what brand you are looking for, but when I was looking into organic chicken feed I went to the Blue Seal website and they told me what stores within a certain radius sold their organic chicken feed. I did have to drive 30 minutes to get to the store. Good luck in finding the feed you wanted. BTW, the bag of chicken feed cost about $30.00.

3. ThePigeonKid

ThePigeonKid Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2010
    Ohio - Chickens 3yrs
    Thanks! I do not care what brand it is. I will look at the Blue Seal website.

4. star2525

star2525 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2009
    Zanesville, Ohio
    What did you find? Just was searching for my tags to look at goat feed contents when I discovered the tag from the gb starter crumbles said medicated so now I wonder when this got changed.

I am in ohio too.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by