Organic/free range laying hens for sale!!

beddru

Chirping
7 Years
Dec 17, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
I currently have 2 egg laying RIR who are around 18 months to 2 years old who lay nice extra large brown eggs daily. I also have 1 RIR and 1 Easter Egger that are on the cusp of laying at 19-20 weeks old, they were hatched together. They have been free ranged and have been eating organic feed their entire lives. I am willing to sell them, even deliver them if you are close enough to Brooklyn, NY or en-route to Cooperstown NY where I own a hunting cabin that I visit frequently. All 4 birds are priced at $20 each, willing to separate the four, but would like to keep the older RIR or the younger pair together.

Wife is giving birth in early august and I wont be able to juggle all my responsibilities.

#bump

I have 2 healthy egg laying Rhode island red hens who are around 18 months old who lay nice extra large brown eggs daily. They have been free ranged and have been eating organic feed their entire lives. I am willing to deliver them if you are close enough to Brooklyn, NY 11214. Both birds are $20 each and would very much like to keep them together.
IMG_1624.jpg
IMG_1625[1].JPG
IMG_1626[1].JPG
IMG_1627[1].JPG

Back
Top Bottom