Oriental fowl.

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Felo, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Felo

Felo on time out

Apr 10, 2008
    Hi friends, anyone else here raise oriental fowl??This is my Asil, the oldest documented breed.Asil translates to "gentle being"[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. fancyfowl4ever

fancyfowl4ever Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    Cranbrook, BC, Canada
    I don't raise orientals yet but I do have Saipans, Cubalayas and Malays on order. Should of gotten them next week but they couldn't get the healthpapers in time so I get them next month.

3. CUDA

CUDA Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2008
    Michigan
    That's a real nice looking Asil Felon! Actually looks like an Asil! lol I got Saipans right now, but have things in the works to get some very pure Asil's this summer. Woo Hoo!

[​IMG]

4. Ace_king_brahma

Ace_king_brahma Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Castroville, Texas
    Currently own Madagascar Games from Ideal and have Malays due to arrive next week which I look forward to. I used to own Shamos, Asil crosses, somoains, and a malay.

5. fancyfowl4ever

fancyfowl4ever Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    Cranbrook, BC, Canada
    do any of you know if Koeyoshis and Satsumadoris are available in North America?
    I can't find'em, only in europe.

6. CUDA

CUDA Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2008
    Michigan
    I know someone who is working on some Satsumadoris, check her site out HERE .

7. deeszoo

deeszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    I know Casey, too. You can trust her if she tells you what breed they are. She usually knows all the background on the birds she has and understands the genetics of the Oriental fowl very well.

DeAnna

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by