Original Chicken Painting Barred Rock hen

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Nambroth, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Nambroth

Nambroth Fud Lady

Apr 7, 2011
    Boonies of NY
    My Coop
    I have two chicken paintings currently for sale! Please note, that each painting is sold separately and for a different price. I've listed all details below!

About me: My name is Jennifer Miller, and I am a professional wildlife and fantasy artist. I have been doing art for my whole life, and have been full time professional since 1997. I dearly love birds and chickens are a passion! Feel free to visit my website (you can click on my profile to get a link) to see what I do and what I am about. [​IMG]

EDIT: Black Australorp painting has been sold, thank you!!

"The Big Stink" Barred Rock Acrylic Painting

$45.00

"The Big Stink" is an affectionate nickname we have for our head hen chicken, a Barred Rock named Moa. When she was young she was a little bit smelly, though thankfully she seems to have grown out of it. Her stern visage but gentle nature continues to bring us entertainment, and I've attempted to capture her personality in this little portrait.
    This piece has been hand signed by the artist (The watermark in the above image is not on the original).
    Information:
    Fine artist's acrylics on Illustration Board.
    Framed in a small table-top style wood frame with a simple glass front.
    Art size: 3.25" tall x 2.5" wide.
    Total framed size: 4.5" tall x 3.5" wide.
    This is ready to display!
    Please send me a note with your ZIP code if you are in the USA, or your country if you are international, and I can give you an exact shipping quote.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  2. Tomtommom

Tomtommom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2013
    Montevallo, AL
    Beautiful art on your site. It looks somewhat familiar, I may have bumped into you online before, in another lifetime.. I do fantasy/anthro art myself :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by