Ornament swap last one for 2015 3 of 3

katsdar

Crowing
10 Years
Jul 21, 2012
Armuchee, Georgia
BYC is not responsible for transactions outside the BST area of the forum. All swaps are at the swappers risk and in no way will the Staff be involved in disputes. All disputes should be handled privately as per BYC Rules. No feedback and no feedback threads are allowed in these swaps. Do not report issues with the swaps using the report button. Please resolve all issues privately with your swap partner and/or the the swap originator. BYC discourages all transactions outside the regular BST area. Non monetary swap transactions are only allowed in this forum and only in a Swap thread. You must be 18 or over to participate in any swap, trade or any other transaction on BYC. All BYC Rules apply.

Well peeps! Amazingly, it's that time again.

Sign up is all month long during October and all ornaments should be mailed out before November 30th. You can sign up to send out 1, 2 or even 3 or more ornaments, just let me know how many you will do so I can list your name that many times.

As you sign up, your name will be shown in the BEGINNING LIST in this post #1. At the end of the sign up month (October 2015) the names will be mixed up and the FINAL LIST will also be posted here in post #1 so you'll know who to send yours to at that time. You can start creating your ornament as soon as you want but you will have to wait until Nov. 31 (when I post the final list) to see who your recipient is. At any time during the mailing month (November 2015) please PM the person(s) BELOW your name on the FINAL list to get their name and address. Be especially sure to put your BYC name either in the return address or on a piece of paper inside with the ornament. Otherwise, for those that swap more than one ornament they won't know who sent each one.

We LOVE pictures, so please BE SURE to post a picture here of the ornament(s) you received and who you received it from. It's exciting every time a package arrives in the mail and it's so much fun to see the different talents that are out there (and to get 1, 2 or 3 ornaments every other month).

Please make every effort to mail yours out before or on November 30th. If you have a delay in mailing yours out please PM me and your recipient so we are aware. It is very disappointing not to get an ornament when your expecting the mailman to bring you one.

So, if you haven't participated before please join us now and if you did participate in the past welcome back again and let's get crafting!

For those of us that have been in the swaps Sianara has turned over the reigns to me. I am proud to be doing these swaps. We will miss Sianara, but wish her well and hopefully she will join in on the fun.

If you have failed to complete a swap you will not be allowed to join a new swap until you complete your missed swap. I hope you understand.

So come on and sign up for the Second swap of 2015. Tell your friends too!!!

Back
Top Bottom