Ornamental Pepper seeds, other seeds, shipped from Renovo, PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Bettacreek, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    I have three types of ornamental pepper seeds available right now. $1 for 20 seeds per variety. I have hundreds of seeds of "<b>x-mas lights</b>", which are like pointy x-mas lights, and get about 3/4 of an inch long. The peppers are purple and red. These are VERY hot. I have at least a hundred seeds of "<b>Bolivian Rainbow</b>", which are more rounded than the x-mas lights and about an inch long. These have green, purple and red (may have orange as well, I can't remember, lol). The last variety was called "<b>pretty purple</b>". These ones are small round peppers that start out purple and turn red. These ones are not quite as hot as the others.
    I also have <b>common milkweed</b> for butterfly gardens, or to grow your own fiber, and <b>peace lily</b> seeds.

I can take paypal and postal money orders. I do have to charge the paypal fees ($.30 + 3% total amount) if paying with any other methods other than paypal balance.

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    sold! I'll take a set of each of the peppers, please. How much exactly? and pay pal info please...

3. werecatrising

werecatrising Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2009
    California
    If you have anymore, I'd like some!

4. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    I still have seeds left. I have several "orders" of x-mas lights and Bolivian rainbow, but I have a limited supply of the pretty purples as of right now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by