Ornamental Pepper seeds, other seeds, shipped from Renovo, PA

Bettacreek

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 7, 2009
Central Pennsyltucky
I have three types of ornamental pepper seeds available right now. $1 for 20 seeds per variety. I have hundreds of seeds of "<b>x-mas lights</b>", which are like pointy x-mas lights, and get about 3/4 of an inch long. The peppers are purple and red. These are VERY hot. I have at least a hundred seeds of "<b>Bolivian Rainbow</b>", which are more rounded than the x-mas lights and about an inch long. These have green, purple and red (may have orange as well, I can't remember, lol). The last variety was called "<b>pretty purple</b>". These ones are small round peppers that start out purple and turn red. These ones are not quite as hot as the others.
I also have <b>common milkweed</b> for butterfly gardens, or to grow your own fiber, and <b>peace lily</b> seeds.

I can take paypal and postal money orders. I do have to charge the paypal fees ($.30 + 3% total amount) if paying with any other methods other than paypal balance.

sold! I'll take a set of each of the peppers, please. How much exactly? and pay pal info please...

I still have seeds left. I have several "orders" of x-mas lights and Bolivian rainbow, but I have a limited supply of the pretty purples as of right now.

Back
Top Bottom