Ornamental Pepper seeds, other seeds, shipped from Renovo, PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Bettacreek, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Just went to my mother's place and "restocked" some of the pepper seeds. I have bolivian rainbow and x-mas lights. $.99 per type (25+ of each type). I have a limited supply of the pretty purples and bolivian rainbow, but a hefty amount of x-mas lights.
    Paypal or postal money order.

*Reason for edit: didn't have as many pretty purples as I had thought*

Last edited: Nov 27, 2009
  2. PurpleChicken

PurpleChicken Tolerated.....Mostly

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    Pretty purple peppers??

3. Bettacreek

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Yes, unfortunately, I don't have as many of the pretty purples as I had thought. I actually have quite a few of the BR, they're a very seedy pepper! The pretty purples are round and purple, then turn to red.

4. PurpleChicken

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    How many do you have left? 1 package would be fine but I'd take at least 6 to 10 more varieties at $.99 each.

This year my yard is gonna be a jungle!!!

5. Bettacreek

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    I can probably do 1/2 to a full order of pretty purples. I have enough chilly chili to do one order, and can get at least 4 orders each of x-mas lights and Bolivian rainbow. I didn't want to get them out and do a count because they are irritant seeds, and I'm trying to do a few things at once. I'll get them packed up into single orders and see exactly how many I have available.

6. PurpleChicken

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    PM me your Paypal and I'll send you $10. Send me whatever purples you have and then whatever you want to fill the $10(minus shipping of course). I like surprises. They will go in my seed box with my other little babies awaiting the spring. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by