ornamental show (45 breeds) starts at midnight april 14th

hdowden

Crowing
8 Years
Aug 14, 2011
louisiana
i have a huge show going on starting at midnight (april 14th). there are 45 listed breeds. i admit that figuring out whats considered ornamental is/was hard as different sites/books listed the same and different breeds. i have included the ameraucana (also listed as layer), with this one i do not want ee's (although ee's are very pretty) just the recognized 8 colors which have been listed in the rules. if you are interested to see if your breed is one of the 45 listed please follow this link https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/648399/ornamental-chicken-breeds-contest-starts-april-14th each breed does have its own link to enter. please read the rules and if you have questions dont hesitate to ask. i'm hopping this will also be a very fun little pic contest for those of use who have never heard of some of these breeds and i am hoping that we have at least one pic in each thread, books only show so much
wink.png
. as always thank you and have lots of fun...(if you want to put your user name across your pic so no one else can copy and paste it somewheres else please do)

Back
Top Bottom