Orpington book anyone???

I believe I have seen that book a lot cheaper than $66 USD. The author has written many books on different poultry. Go to Amazon.com and Amazon.com UK. I have the Araucana book and not impressed because all the pictures were copies from different websites which I have already seen previously. I was hoping for a book that was with original pictures not copies. I am sure you will find it cheaper. The price I paid was very reasonable for the contents. I would advise you to search first before you pay that price, personal opinion and you know what opinions are, everybody has one. There were other Orpington books I have seen that were expensive but they were very in depth by what the write ups I have seen. Good luck, HS

I have a copy of The Orpington Fowl first addition that I bought used but it looks like new and I paid a total of 83 dollars with shipping and handling. It was the best price I could find after shopping on line at every place that you could possibly find it After months and months of searching. They don't have it in the US and buying it new from any book place that had it was over 100 dollars. I felt my book was worth it. The Book is very large and the pictures are in color and very large. I would like to get some other books on breeding Orps also if any body has read any and has a review I would be interested.

Last edited:
EweSheep,
You might as well buy that book because the Orp book is not any cheaper on Amazon. The Araucana book must have been cheaper than the Orp book. Good luck, HS

Talk about bad timing!
barnie.gif
Limited budget! Maybe for Xmas!
wink.png

Be careful ordering this book and make sure you know how much you are being charged, the lady had 9 books I bid on one with an offer price, I won one of the books but everything has to be converted from English pounds to US dollars which still isn't too bad a price but then what is listed as the postage is not what she wants to charge to the USA...So she is saying ebay made a mistake of what the postage to the USA is..the lady says that's the postage for Europe. My two cents.....

I bought my copy on Abebooks. It cost 6 US dollars for shipping and i got it in 7 days. YOu might try them to see if anyone has any. I had to wait a long time and sell lots of Orp eggs to get me one.

Robin, Mine cost 56.70 including shipping but...I had a round with the seller telling me the shipping was wrong after paypal already sent her my $$....

She said it should have been 32.92 more or less

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom