Group Photos allowed

Prize for:
The Best Roo: A $15.00 gift card to Walmart or TSC
The Best Hen: A 6+ Orpington hatching eggs

The Best Sure Chickness: A Wendy's Gift Card

Judges: Buff Hooligans, Tuffoldhen and MajesticFarms

Rules:

1. No Fighting
2. All posts that are entering must have (Pure Orpingtons) ORP as their code.
3. All colours allowed
4. All Orpingtons must be older than 8 weeks old.
5. All must be pure Orpingtons
6. List their age
7. List Colour
8. List Sex
9. And something special about the bird/s.
10. Must be your BIRDS
11. Have lots of fun

Happy Posting
PM me if you have any qeustions.

Winners

Best Roo- GumpsGirl's Conel Mustard
Best Hen- SoCalChick's Beautiful
Best Sure Chickness- DawnSuiters White Orp hen 2nd pictue

Last edited:
Good Luck eveyone!
pop.gif

BUMP!

Pics of some of my BBS Orpingtons. Roosters and Pullets combined, these are 7 months old and looking nice.

000_0607.jpg

000_0604.jpg

This is Sexy Man, a 9-month-old Buff Orp cockerel. He has claimed me as his "hen" and flirts with me constantly. He has even tried to mate my leg. His favorite treat is dog food and will do tricks for it. I need to get my husband out to take a video soon. He came from the Rooster bin at the feed store and I raised him for a friend who changed their mind about having a rooster. He's looking for a new home with lots of ladies (chicken ladies, that is) of his own.

6809_1-7-10_022.jpg

6809_1-7-10_026.jpg

Here's a little Lavender Orp just for fun:
6809_dec_21_059.jpg

6809_dec_21_011.jpg

Ohhh, I wanta share some pictures of my Orps.

Two group shots of the same birds (you will please ignore the white bird in the pictures – said in a low and soothingly hypnotic voice) Splash Roo is Versace who will be two on 4/28/10. Two Splash pullets and one Blue pullet, almost 14 weeks old. Pullets were hatched from eggs from Gumpsgirl, Versace is a G. Marlett bird.

These pictures show one of the reasons I love Versace so very much – he loves his flock and is gentle with them all. Is there a “Great Family Roo Category”? or would it fall under “sure-chickness”?

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010-1.jpg

Versace
DSC_0708-1.jpg

Gumps, almost 14 week old cockerel from Gumpsgirl. Affectionately known as Gumpers – he enjoys cuddling while chattering up a storm.
DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0044-1.jpg

Proud of his comb and wattles
DSC_0046.jpg

100_0542.jpg

3 yo buff hen raises several clutches each year an on her first hatch she protected her chicks from a coon an lost couple toes doing it ......she will be here till she passes on for being such a good momma

100_0536.jpg

these hens are out of the above hen an a large Splash Orpington roo they are 16 months old an the Black hen is my only Orpington out of some show quality eggs to hatch for me she is close to 2yo

100_0538.jpg

100_0537.jpg

closer look at some of the colors in my younger hens

Back
Top Bottom