ORPINGTON EGGS due FRIDAY! PIC ADDED! 10 babies total!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by jenlynn4, Oct 25, 2011.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Anyone else have eggs going into lockdown today???? (10-25-11) I have about 25 BBS and Black split Lav opr eggs going into lockdown today. I cant wait till friday! I hope I get at least half of them to hatch! Wish me luck!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
  2. Wyogirl

Wyogirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2010
    Cody, WY
    Not until Oct 30th for me, I have a possible 8 Lav orps and or black split. Were they shipped eggs??
    Good luck on yours.[​IMG]
    Ayda

3. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    I am going into lockdown today. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    yes mine were shipped from a memeber right here! Beautiful eggs, beautiful packing job and the eggs arrived in excellent condition. I am very excited. This is the best I have done on shipped eggs. Now lets just hope they hatch well. Everything has been on track all incubation...no temp spikes or drops at all...humidity has been at 40-45% the whole time and now tonight I will bump it up to about 65-70% I PRAY they will hatch! [​IMG]

5. Wyogirl

Wyogirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2010
    Cody, WY
    [​IMG]:yiipchick GOOD LUCK [​IMG]
    Ayda

6. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    Quote:i have some beautiful BBS orp eggs from Nancy - Bargin going [​IMG] . They don't go into lockdown till the 2nd though. Are yours from Nancy? Mine were so wonderfully packed and shipped I have 11 out of 12 going strong [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] !!!

7. raymondjames

raymondjames Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2011
    going for lockdown in 2 days!!! FREAKING OUT (wo)MANS!!!

8. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    yep mine are from Nancy too! I would highly reccomend her to anyone. [​IMG]

9. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    NO action yet!!! Eggs are due tomorrow! I hope to come home from work tonight to pips if not babies!!! I better get at least a few chicks out of 24 eggs to start with...We are down to 16 at lockdown..I pulled some clears at the beginning that I could definately tell, but some of the eggs are to dark/thick to tell so its a mistery till I crack open all the ones that dont hatch by day 25. I really really hope to get at least 8 babies! [​IMG]

10. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I have my first pip!!!! its on a bbs Orp eggs! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] GO CHICKIES GO!! I have to go to work until 9:30 pm so I hope when I get home I will have LOTS of pips! I really really want to get at lest 8 chicks! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE......Someone sprinkle some magic hatching dust my way! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by