Orpington Eggs for Sale Blue and Blue X Buff

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jmhappycowboy, Feb 17, 2008.

1. jmhappycowboy

jmhappycowboy The Egg Wrangler

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    Hello, I have 1 dozen Orpington eggs for sale. 3 or 4 of the eggs will be from Blue hens and Blue roosters all the other eggs are from Buff hens and a Blue Rooster. You can look at raising baby chicks for my post there to see what color you chicks should be.

I will take $22 for the dozen, shipping included. Will try to include some extra's also, these will ship on Tuesday.

First one to mark this topic as SOLD and send money PAYPAL will get the eggs.

Paypal addy is: [email protected]

Thanks
    James

2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I would be happy to take them!

3. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    SOLD PayPal sent!

4. Kittikity

Kittikity Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2008
    NOOOOOOOOO!!! More blue orpington eggs slip through my fingers! That's it, I'm going to have to literally haunt this forum..

5. jmhappycowboy

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    Robin,
    Hey have received the paypal and will ship the eggs out on Tuesday. Also would like to ask you this I have a couple of Black East Indie duck eggs that if you want them I will put in the box also. These could possibly be mixed with my Grey Call Ducks as I have only had them seperated for about a week. But they would be small duckies if your interested.

James

6. BirdBrain

BirdBrain Prefers Frozen Tail Feathers

May 7, 2007
    Alaska
    Just stick them in the package! [​IMG] Of course she wants them. What kind of question is that. What is not to want with cute little ducks? If she gets raised eye brows from those at home she can blame it on us and claim total innocence. [​IMG]

7. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    I feel sorry for Kitty, can't ya put her on the list or somethin' James?? [​IMG]

8. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Sorry I never raised any ducks.....if they can eat flock grower along with the chick, why not LOLOL! If not, and they have to be separated, then I would have to refuse them. I have seen Mothergoose's call ducks and they are so cute! However I live in the city limits but got plenty of folks who would take them.

It was the luck of the draw when I jumped on the chance......so hard to find Blue Orp hatching eggs at this time of the year and not too many of us have eggs going. I have only one pullet that is laying and a roo that is new at breeding so I am test running those Orp eggs...pray she would give me at least six eggs for a week so I can test for fertitlity. Same for my Amercuanas and Welsummers who they are running with the Blue Orp roo.

Get on the list...it helps and have to be patient too! I have been on other BYC's waiting list as well so it pays off at the end.

9. jmhappycowboy

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    Robin, Hey yes my ducks eat the same thing as my chickens and are doing great on it. If anything they are to dang fat. LOL I will send you the tracking # after I get back from P.O. Tuesday.

KittyKity, pm'd you.

James

10. TerrasCritters

TerrasCritters In a new coop

Oct 24, 2007
    Jamessssssss Next time you have BEI eggs available look me up!! PM me if ya have to, I have one LARGE hen and want to get some more hopefully smaller. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by