Orpington show

Lavender Orpington Rooster

"Lucy" is one our of super special hens.....always talking and getting into any and everything...especially anything to do with food! Lucy would rather visit in our home then walk in the green grass...her special food is green peas...and course sitting in our lap! she is a once in a life time friend! we love you Lucy! :love
Lucy is ..part Orpington...

Last edited:

"Lucy" is one our of super special hens.....always talking and getting into any and everything...especially anything to do with food! Lucy would rather visit in our home then walk in the green grass...her special food is green peas...and course sitting in our lap! she is a once in a life time friend! we love you Lucy! :love
Lucy is ..part Orpington...

I hope that "part orpingtons" count because if they do I think we have a winner. She is absoulutely gorgeous! I guess we will have to wait until there are 30 entries

This is my Buff Orpington, HENrietta. She is the lead chicken of my flock of four. She is recently re feathered from her first molt. She will be two years old in April. Isn't she beautiful?

Back
Top Bottom