Orpingtons Blue/Black/Splash/Mottled and Buff

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by BamaChicken, Nov 28, 2007.

1. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    Blue Boy my fav Roo. He is a good boy and almost has his tail feathers back after molting. Watches over everyone.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Black pullets are still growing. Be glad when they lay. My hens are starting to lay again after the Moult.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Splash Roo. I have him in with some young girls and some older Buffs. I am waiting to give the buffs to my mom and then add a few more Blues in with him .

[​IMG]
    Mottled Roo. Maybe soon the project will began. He has been getting on the pullets this week. Now if they will just start laying.
    [​IMG]
    Buff Cockeral. He get prettier everyday. His name is Bossman. I am getting eggs off him with some pretty pullets.
    [​IMG]
    Okay I have to admit, I got a new camera and i am trying it out. Hope these look good.

2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    DROOL! Awesome! Just goreous birds!

Thanks for sharing!

3. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    Pretty! [​IMG]

4. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Very pretty birds....I can't wait till I get some orpingtons.

5. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    you have some very handsome roosters.
    the more I see blue chickens the more i am loving that color LOL

Julie

6. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
    Katy I will be selling eggs for Monday if your interested. Buff or Blue/Splash/Black

7. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I've got eggs in the incubator right now and have decided that that's it until after the first of the year.....but I'd be interested later tho. Do you have a list for later on? ok...someone stop me...I thought I had sworn off shipped eggs??!!

8. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
    Just contact me when you think you are ready or i can send hatched chicks but they would be straight run.

9. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

The hatched chicks sound good with the kind of luck I've been having with shipped eggs!! Would it possible to get a variety of colors?

10. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
    I would do my best. I could guarentee buff but just have to see with the blue/black/splash what they throw. With the mottled mine was comepletely black till he was four months old.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by