1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

OT: Desparately searching for the original Twister score

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chickerdoodle13, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I've been looking for this cd for a looooong time. It's my absolute favorite movie and I've always wanted the score, but have been unable to find it for a reasonable price. If anyone has it or has a website from which I could purchase the cd or the songs from, please let me know! I would be willing to trade or pay, but I cannot afford the fifty dollars some other sellers are asking![​IMG]

2. Mac in Wisco

Mac in Wisco Antagonist

May 25, 2007
    SW Wisconsin
  3. 4H kids and mom

4H kids and mom Cooped Up

Mar 10, 2007
    Southern Wisconsin
    Maybe you could download some sort of a program (cough, cough, "bearshare", cough, cough, its' free, cough, cough) that would allow you to download the music you seek at no charge. Hmm...if only there were such a thing. Then people would never have to pay for a CD again. Hmm...

Good Luck! [​IMG]

4. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Quote:Well, if such a program did exist..... [​IMG] you'd have to make sure YOUR "sharing" setting was off...cause that's the part that will get you...the sharing.... Or so I've heard, but I really wouldn't know anything about it....I don't know who in their heart could do such a thing as "steal" Brittney Spears music.....my goodness how will she ever afford to feed her children [​IMG] if she's not making money of her record sales.....it's soooo sad.... NOT!!!!!! [​IMG] lol okay, I'm real mature.... [​IMG]

5. Chickerdoodle13

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Mac, I've tried searching every where for it, but there are actually two albums. The one you found is the one thats available every where. The one I'm looking for is by mark mancina and is the orchestral version.

I tried last night to do a little "snooping" with the help of a friend. He knew what he was doing, so I felt confident I would not get a virus or anything. I used to have one of those free music things, but my computer got so infested that we had to pay to have it fixed. I don't really know enough about computers to be savvy enough to avoid viruses.

If anyone has anymore information or could check on one of those programs to see if it's available there, please let me know!

6. hobbychicker

hobbychicker Out Of The Brooder

Apr 2, 2007
  7. Chickerdoodle13

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Thanks hobby chicker!

I sent an e-mail to them to ask a few questions before bidding. I also did some searching and found one seller who has a "make offer" option. I broke down and made a $30 offer. I guess we'll see. All in all if they accept that, I'll be getting a pretty good deal. (Not to mention I'll have lots of money from graduation. I figure I'll treat myself to this cd and use the rest for college stuff! lol)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by