Other Awesome Sites. ;)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by SeramaSweetie, Mar 22, 2009.

1. SeramaSweetie

SeramaSweetie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 28, 2008
    Thomaston, Georgia
    Hey you guys!

Most of you on here have chickens, and love them. Well, I've found a site, a very WONDERFUL site, that kind of simulates the chicken breeding process, except with made up creatures. [​IMG]

This site I think is wonderful for all ages, I know adults who visit this site. The site is called:

www.creaturebreeder.com

Basically on this site you start out with an 'egg'. Yet, another trait of chickens right there. Most of the time, it will be an egg from a creature they have called a FuzCub. This creature sort of resembles a cat.

They have several types of creatures:
    FuzCubs: like I said, like a cat
    TurtleTots: resemble a turtle
    ChatterChimps: resemble monkeys/apes
    ScuttleBugs: resemble snails
    BrumbleBears: resemble bears
    Beaklings: resemble ducks

The goal of the game is to raise your creatures, and mainly, breed them. You earn a form of money called FarmBucks. You use this money to decorate your farms and buy creatures from other users. My favorite part is "Subbreeds." Subbreeds are a creature a user creates, (from one of the breeds above) that has a specific eye color/eye size, fur color/ shell color, size/shell size, nose size, etc. It can become very complex.

This site is one of my favorites, other than BYC, and it is really entertaining. I would really appreciate anybody who decided to join, my username on this site is TresChic. There's also a forum too. [​IMG]

Hope you guys join!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by