other forums

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by orientphoenix, Jun 21, 2011.

1. orientphoenix

orientphoenix Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2011
    people on other forums r mean and think that the newbies r dumb and don't know their stuff, ugh i hate the others really mean, they take everything to offense and attack u constantly, what r ur guys experience in other forums

2. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    I only use one other forum and they are not so bad.

3. Spookwriter

Spookwriter Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Ohio
    Other forums?

What other forums?

There's other forums on the internet? No way! What are they about?
    Where are they at? They aren't talking about me there are they?

I hang out here so much that I don't have the time or desire to find
    other forums. BYC is all I need for my daily fix.

Spook

4. NYRIR

NYRIR Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2010
    Petersburg,NY
    Quote:[​IMG]

5. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    I go to the Mega Man X9 forums, and they aren't bad. Sure, many of the members are sarcastic, but they won't start yelling at you unless you deserve it.

6. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    I've never had much trouble on any forum. Maybe I'm good at picking nice forums, or maybe I'm just not really a good target for nastiness. Or something. [​IMG]

7. carolinagirl58

carolinagirl58 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2011
    Lugoff, SC
    I belong to several koi forums. One of them I gave up on years ago because the owner was downright nuts. He'd post the most obnoxious threads late at night, directing them to certain people, and then delete them before other folks saw them. And then deny he ever did it. This guy was crazy! Another koi board that I moderate is really nice. No one there gets nasty or out of line. This board only seems nice because the mods do a great job. This board is a little heavly moderated in my opinion, but it really has to be because there are so many members here and a lot of kids.

8. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Do you know of any killifish fourms? Or cichlid? Or any tropical fish fourms?

9. carolinagirl58

carolinagirl58 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2011
    Lugoff, SC
    Quote:Do you know of any killifish fourms? Or cichlid? Or any tropical fish fourms?

no, sorry.....I only know of the koi forums. I don't have any indoor fish, just the koi ponds outside.

10. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

no, sorry.....I only know of the koi forums. I don't have any indoor fish, just the koi ponds outside.

I had one koi in a 10g before but sold him before i got my cichlids, and last year my mom got a little pond plant kit thing not to big. Well I won two goldfish at a carnival, so I put them in there. Knowing me thinking the pond was deep enough and wouldnt freeze the whole way and that they are hardy fish (they survived in 100 degree wether in that bowl) I tried when it first froze over not the whole way to the bottom about six inches I made a attempt to get them out. But the hammer wouldnt do it so I gave up hope [​IMG] It was a miracle they survived that long though

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by