Other Poultry Crazy Egg Chain

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by LinckHillPoultry, Jun 21, 2008.

1. LinckHillPoultry

LinckHillPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Okay guys!
    The crazy egg chain was a brilliant idea, thanks to Buster! And it is expanding into other types of crazy chains.

I understand that people are interested in other types of poultry and would like to trade other types of poultry and recieve other types of poultry

With permission from Nifty, we are now going to start a crazy egg chain for any type of poulty but chickens.

Same rules apply as the normal crazy egg chain.

Minimum # of eggs to offer is 6. Now I understand with geese it is different. So minimum # for geese is 4.

One person will offer fertile eggs. Another person will like what is offered and say "I'll take those and offer _____" And another person will come along and say "I'll take those and offer ____" and it'll just keep going on.

In order to qualify for the offer, you must post what you are offering in return in the same post.

When each trade has been posted, please PM of email the person who offered the eggs and work out the shipping arrangments.

The person who is recieving the eggs pays no shipping because the person sending the eggs will have recieved their eggs without paying shipping as well.

All types of poultry but chickens are welcome for the swap.

Mixes are welcome.

Only offer eggs that you will have available within 2 weeks of offering.

Limit shipping related business to email or PM for safety matters.

If you are offering shipping only deals, please start your own thread.

We will start a new thread based on how your eggs arrive, incubation process, hatching, etc.

Thanks to Buster for having the rules covered in his crazy egg chain and making it easy on me to have covered everything [​IMG]

This is for fun and thank you everyone for your participation.

If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to PM me.

Enjoy!

2. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Well what is the first offer??

3. LinckHillPoultry

Jan 17, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Someone will have to offer something. All my ducks and geese are nesting on eachothers eggs. It might be a few days before I get to make an offer.

4. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Great start LinkHillPoultry! Glad to see this here!

5. duckman

duckman Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2008
    michigan
    this will be cool i will be watching this one for shure i want duck and goose eggs. i dont have any to swap now but i will.

duckman

6. willow

willow Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2008
    Sherman, NY
    [​IMG] I guess I'll be the first to post a trade!!

I've got 6 VERY fertile Muscovy duck eggs. My ducks are Pied(blk/white) and Blue/white.

Hopefully we'll get some good eggs to trade on here. I love my chickies but I could really use some other eggs. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. KAKBucks

KAKBucks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    Central Ohio
    I'll take your 6 muscovy eggs and offer 6 muscovy eggs of my own. I have 3 females that each hatched all but one from their first clutches of the year, so these should also be very fertile! My scovies are all pied (black and white).

Kendra

8. LinckHillPoultry

Jan 17, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Yay! The ball has officially started rolling!

Currently up for grabs is:

6 (out of pied parent stock) muscovy eggs​

9. Pudge

Pudge Out Of The Brooder

May 13, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I'll take the 6 scovys and offer 4 african grey eggs

Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  10. LinckHillPoultry

Jan 17, 2008
    Pennsylvania