1. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I just fell down my stairs! It hurts.. [​IMG] Thank god that i have super thick hair and i always keep it in a knot at the nape of head..because i slammed the back of my head HARD on the stair edge..it actually broke off a chunk of wood from the stair egde!
    My head kills right now..! [​IMG]
    All my cats were lined up in the stairs trying to get out of the room...(we have them locked down here because we are painting upstairs..) and they tripped me up. [​IMG] (always been a BIG clutz...)
    I think the cats are plotting my murder... they're sick of being locked up... Evil things.. i'm afraid to go to sleep tonight.. [​IMG]

2. ScoobyRoo

ScoobyRoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2008
    Land of OZ
    OW..... You poor girl. Don't fool around if your headache doesn't go away. Keep garlic around your neck. Oh wait, that's for vampires. Sleep in the bathtub full of water. They wont come near you.[​IMG]

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    If you hit your head that hard, I would go to the ER and get a cat-scan. You could have seriously injured yourself, and just not know it. Just because you had your hair put up doesn't mean your brain didn't get scrambled [​IMG]

Please, please, please go to the ER and get checked out, just to be safe!! [​IMG]

ETA: Does your head hurt more where you hit it, or in the front?? Please go get it checked out!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Thanks..yes i'll keep an eye on my headache..its hurting pretty badly in one spot right now..
    on my right side, right at the nape/base area...
    actually my whole right side hurts..i went down on that side..
    we REALLY need a handrail on those stairs... Ugh..

5. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    You should still get it checked out....

6. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:Hope you feel better in the morning, so............................. I can say things like have a nice trip come back next fall, and drop in and see me anytime, and is this your first day with those feet you seem to be having trouble walking

But saying things like that would not be right so soon after your accident. [​IMG]

I can hardly wait for tommorrow.

P.S. You didnt happen to get this on video did you. [​IMG]

7. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    [​IMG] quit it.

hugs,
    gretch

8. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    Quote:Hope you feel better in the morning, so............................. I can say things like have a nice trip come back next fall, and drop in and see me anytime, and is this your first day with those feet you seem to be having trouble walking

But saying things like that would not be right so soon after your accident. [​IMG]

I can hardly wait for tommorrow.

P.S. You didnt happen to get this on video did you. [​IMG]

[​IMG] evil

9. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:Dont you think the cats have done enough, they get a kickback everytime someone uses thier scanning machine. [​IMG]

10. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    meow

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by