Our amazing Harley Quinn needs a home

Cbrow14

Hatching
Dec 5, 2020
Located in San Antonio Texas willing to travel out skirts of the city. We love her and wish we didn't have to say goodbye. We've since have moved into an apartment from a house and are no longer able to keep her she was an inside chicken she had her own room and has been loved in our home. She has been outside and seems to be adjusting well we just would love for someone to keep her safe and happy. She pays her rent monthly by giving delicious eggs 😅.

Attachments

• Resized_20201202_095119~2.jpeg
    Resized_20201202_095119~2.jpeg
    228.3 KB · Views: 10
Located in San Antonio Texas willing to travel out skirts of the city. We love her and wish we didn't have to say goodbye. We've since have moved into an apartment from a house and are no longer able to keep her she was an inside chicken she had her own room and has been loved in our home. She has been outside and seems to be adjusting well we just would love for someone to keep her safe and happy. She pays her rent monthly by giving delicious eggs 😅.
I hope you find a good home for her. 🤗
20201204_10372515.jpg

Could you tell me a bit more about Ms. Quinn the Hen?
Age?
Breed?
Did you raise her from a chick or get her from a breeder?
Has she been around or had contact with any other chickens in the past?
Any medical concerns or special needs?
Has she been exclusively indoor all her life, or did she spend any time outdoors previously?
How is she handling her time outside lately?

I'm NW of Kerrville, with a flock of 6 hens, aged 3 1/2 years to 7 years old.
You can private message me if you'd like. Thanks for sharing the info.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom