Our cat just died..

perfectly_polish

Crowing
12 Years
Mar 1, 2007
CT
To make this week even worse, my favorite cat is dead. She was an indoor only cat, but somehow she had gotten out. We saw her the night before and were trying to get her back in, but she was very skidish and usually just hung around in the back yard with the chickens or under the deck. This had happened before and if she didn't come in on her own she would usually let me get close enough to grab her. Well on the home we see this calico fur on the side of road near our house. I knew it was her as soon as I saw it, but wanted to believe differently. But we looked anyway and for sure enough it was our sweet Darcy...

She was very hard to take pictures of, so these are the only ones I have of her..

nonniesvanaaussie001.jpg

nonniesvanaaussie003.jpg

nonniesvanaaussie002.jpg

books1001.jpg

hit.gif

:aww :aww

I am SO sorry. I know how it feels to lose a pet like that. I know it hurts, and there's not much I can say except I know you gave her a GREAT life, and she lived a wonderful life.
hugs.gif

Quote:
We have a few barn cats too, and we've had them since we moved in here, not one of them has died, but one night when she gets out, her whole life is over..life doesn't make sense sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom