Our Christmas

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
My DH is working this Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. His eldest daughter can't come home from New Mexico this year and his younger daughter, well...don't know what his younger daughter plans. So....

DH and I will be celebrating Christmas tomorrow. We'll have a nice, quiet day with our animals, doing whatever we feel like.

In the evening, DH will barbeque us a brisket
droolin.gif
I'll make mashed taters, corn on the cob, yeast rolls, and sweet tater pie to go with it. The dogs will feast on steak, the kitties will get tuna and the chooks, scrambled eggs.

On Friday I'll make an enchilada bake and my secret recipe New York style cheesecake for DH to take to work for the all the officers working the holiday.

Merry Christmas y'all!!
smile.png

What are your plans?

Sorry your DH has to work the whole holiday.
sad.png
Another under appreciated aspect of the job of LEO.
Your Christmas sounds wonderful.
Bless you, your DH, Jax, Kane and the rest of your crew.

Quote:
NO!! Don't do that. I want all the brisket to myself.
wink.png
Besides with it being just DH and I, I don't have to worry about cleaning house.
wink.png

Merry Christmas y'all. I have been blessed this year to have y'all in my life.
hugs.gif

Merry Christmas to you!!
smile.png

I have to work in the morning xmas eve and DAy!!! We are celebrating christmas with my dad thursday and friday we go over to my husbands parents house for pizza.
smack.gif

!!!! i have a sil who doesnt cook.
smack.gif

on thursday i am making lasanga,,, so theres our big meal!!!!
on saturday xmas day my parents are comming to my house and we are doing lots of appetizers!!!! all kinds..!! pototoe skins, quiches, crackers and cheese. and shes making 3 surprise appetizers!!! so it will be busy this weekend, plus because i am the only one working out of all the family, i will be the most tired.
th.gif

cant wait till sunday,,, then its over,,, then time to play with all my kids toys!!
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
Or the "toys" we get ourselves....like a Kindle maybe?
big_smile.png

Merry Christmas Annie and Blessings!
smile.png

We will do Christmas with DH's family tomorrow night, then my family comes and we do Christmas with them Christmas Eve. THEN we get to do Santa Claus Chistmas morning and I will have about 20 people at my house for supper. I will need more meds before this is over LOL.

Quote:
*Hands Mandy the thorazine* Not for yourself, but to spike the eggnog with.
wink.png

Merry Christmas Mandy.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom