Finally after dreaming about having chickens (and hoping it won't turn into a nightmare!) the coop is going up. I decided to put it sorta down kitty-corner to the garage on a piece of land that we hadn't really been using. Here it is looking from the back of the area towards the garage (that's my neighbor's house, mine is more to the right, the garage is blocking it): Here it is looking at what will be the front of the coop: As you can see, it was quite a mess. Hubby brush hogged it, I moved tons and tons of rocks so he could brush hog it again, here I'm moving the rocks around: The frame of the 10x10' coop. Hubby needed to get things up quickly, we'll be putting in a better foundation soon - right now things are level, and actually pretty secure, but I want it right: The platform covered with linoleum: Two walls are framed, but not up yet, I'll post more pictures as we go along.