Yay! I finally figured out how to work the digital camera!!! . The coop we're (dad, mom, and us kids) building is 10'x12' and is going to house about 15 chickens. We haven't gotten the chickens yet, but that's the # I've been planning. I hope this works. This is the foundation. Mom and I did those blocks individually, we had to make them level with each other and it was hard work! We put in four sonotubs at the corners to make the coop really wind proof. This is the completed foundation, with the plywood put on And this is what we got done yesterday! The walls and rafters are up. By the time the rafters were put up it was thundering and there was hardly any light out. One of dads work buddies came over to help and our neighbor came over "to watch" and ended up being a huge help and saved us from making some big mistakes. I got to enjoy admiring the men work all afternoon, even though I got badly sunburned. Next up are the sides and roofing, I'm so excited!