Our county commisioner is jacking our health insurance up!

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

In private industry we pay WAAAYY more than your $180!!! I say it's the right thing to do for the taxpayer. We're broke and I'd like to see massive government cutbacks! If you're forced to quit because you don't like the insurance plan I'm sure many more people currently paying 3 or 4 times that amount would jump at your job!

Quote:
No, and under normal circumstances that would be a steal, but they are forcing us to carry it or be fired, thats what is upsetting. I could go under DH for $40 a month thru his employer and have the same coverage.

count yourself lucky with that little to pay each month.

For myself I pay cash for everything as far as docs go.. son had catastrophic insurance ( if he gets hurt we pay for first 5 k of it rest is covered up to a million $.small stuff we pay cash also for him
Husband gets decent medical overseas and loss of life for 1 million.He is also covered under the long shore act.Since he was in a Helo crash overseas last year he is still covered and insurance company is paying all medical and monthly salary.
The amount i payed each month isnt worth it to me since i dont see paying months after months if I dont need it. Its cheaper for us to do it this way.
If the .gov has it their way soon.. you be happy to be only paying this much now..

Back
Top Bottom