Our egg cartons :)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by MichiganWoods, Apr 7, 2009.

1. MichiganWoods

MichiganWoods DD (Artistic Digital Diva)

Oct 6, 2008
    West Michigan
    Finally got the stamps I designed for our cartons. We opted to go with the pressed pulp cartons to be more environmentally friendly.

[​IMG]

Very simple, but has our little farm name on it.

And in an attempt to give people discounts and hopefully not have to buy as many cartons in the future, I stamped a little coupon in the left hand corner that says:

~ RECYCLE ~
    Reuse this carton for
    your next dozen and
    SAVE 25¢

It's pretty simple. Buy a dozen and the next time you want a dozen, bring back your carton for me to fill and I will knock 25¢ off of the price.

2. ChevygirlBeth

ChevygirlBeth Chillin' With My Peeps

Looks very nice!

Just curious... what was the inspiration for your farm name?

3. HarlansHollowFarms

HarlansHollowFarms bana-bhuidseach anns gára

Jan 16, 2009
    What a great idea! [​IMG]
    Did you purchase your stamps locally, or order them online?

4. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    That looks very nice! I also offer a discount for returned cartons. I offer 50 cents. This way its an even $2 and there isn't a lot of coin involved.

5. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Looks Great!!

6. MichiganWoods

MichiganWoods DD (Artistic Digital Diva)

Oct 6, 2008
    West Michigan
    Thank you, all! [​IMG]

The name ChickaRockin' comes from a camp song that we in our household sing every year when we hide away at family camp for a week. You might have heard it before... "I said a-boom, chicka-rocka, chicka-rocka, chicka-boom! Uh-huh! Oooh yeah! One more time!"

I ordered my stamps online through SimonStamp.com. I like the ability you have to upload your own artwork for stamps, and they have always been of nice quality. Plus the turn around time is pretty darned fast. At least, a lot faster than I expected it to be! I usually have my stamps back to me in a week, and that's not even selecting their fastest shipping method.

7. ChevygirlBeth

ChevygirlBeth Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh! I remember that song from camp when I was a kid!

Thanks for the link for the stamps, too! I love playing with anything like that! Especially when you can use your own artwork!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by