Our egg cartons :)

MichiganWoods

DD (Artistic Digital Diva)
11 Years
Oct 6, 2008
West Michigan
Finally got the stamps I designed for our cartons. We opted to go with the pressed pulp cartons to be more environmentally friendly.

oureggcartons.jpg

Very simple, but has our little farm name on it.

And in an attempt to give people discounts and hopefully not have to buy as many cartons in the future, I stamped a little coupon in the left hand corner that says:

~ RECYCLE ~
Reuse this carton for
your next dozen and
SAVE 25¢

It's pretty simple. Buy a dozen and the next time you want a dozen, bring back your carton for me to fill and I will knock 25¢ off of the price.

Thank you, all!
smile.png

The name ChickaRockin' comes from a camp song that we in our household sing every year when we hide away at family camp for a week. You might have heard it before... "I said a-boom, chicka-rocka, chicka-rocka, chicka-boom! Uh-huh! Oooh yeah! One more time!"

I ordered my stamps online through SimonStamp.com. I like the ability you have to upload your own artwork for stamps, and they have always been of nice quality. Plus the turn around time is pretty darned fast. At least, a lot faster than I expected it to be! I usually have my stamps back to me in a week, and that's not even selecting their fastest shipping method.

Back
Top Bottom