My husband just finished our first coop and I've posted pictures at http://gallery.me.com/gweeptrish#100092 since I couldn't get the BYC creation tool to work on Safari. It's 6x10, with the interior portion being 4x6. We built it almost entirely out of scrap we had stored up. We ended up buying the latches for the doors, the vinyl floor, the hardware cloth, about half of the insulation and 2 sheets of plywood for the roof. Everything else was leftovers from our recent home renovation. We started off building it in the garage but we hauled it out into place once the frame was together because we were afraid we wouldn't be abe to move it once it was complete. We still need to paint it but the weather is not cooperating. We did the plans for it using Google Sketchup. As soon as I can figure out how to export them into something you can read in a browser, I'll add the plans to the pictures. We could not have done it without all the advice offered here and especially all the lovely picture-filled coop pages. Here's a picture of it. Ignore the extra window leaning on it, I have no idea why that's there.