Our friend Frugal has a website

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by Carolyn, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Carolyn

Carolyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    On his awesome chickenstock thread someone found and posted a web site that Frugal established with some of the detailed recipes he posted here and an abundance of other info. I miss him and his wonderful posts. It is buildanark.net. I haven't had much time to spend there but it looks great.

The thing about internet sites like this is we never know what happened to our on line friends but when they are gone they leave a big empty space in our world.

2. BettyR

BettyR Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    Quote:Yeah, it does!!! There was a really wonderful man that used to post a lot on a low carb site that I lurk on....he passed away. Every time I go to this site I think about him and I really miss him. I don't follow a strict low carb diet....I should because I'm diabetic....but with a few diet moderations and a little medication I'm able to keep it under control.

It's surprising how attached we become to people that we really don't even know.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by