Our Lemon Blue Cochins (standard) Are Growing :)

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by bishopschickens, Aug 16, 2010.

1. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am not the best photographer as you can see with some of the blurry photos. These originally came from Hodges Farms and we are very happy with them and love the calm personality! Infact we had them in a pen with our Black East Indies and sadly they were being picked on by the East Indies so we had to move them to another pen lol.

Brandon

2. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    That is such a pretty color combination.

They all seem to be fairly the same pattern too- very nice.

3. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    I am very impressed with them. Ever since the day I got them the temper has been so calm. Also they have been very healthy and dealt with this extreme heat really well. They should start laying any day now really as they now are 6 months old. But also like you said the color is awesome.

Brandon

4. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

Ahhhhh. Another part of my wish list and soooo close by.

Do you have psychic powers Brandon? Everytime I turn around, you seem to have exactly what I am looking for...lol. Or maybe its just that I want so much. Ha!

I want chicks from these gals. We should be able to ship here for a few more months right? [​IMG]

5. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    Absolutely Kim! I can ship to you and they will be there the next day. As soon as I start getting eggs and have a test hatch I will set you some.

Brandon

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by