1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Our little princess turned 5 today

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by MichiganWoods, May 14, 2009.

1. MichiganWoods

MichiganWoods DD (Artistic Digital Diva)

Oct 6, 2008
    West Michigan
    Our youngest turned 5-years-old today.

Happy Birthday, Juliana! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She got some dress-up clothes today, which she adores (if you couldn't tell from that second pic!). [​IMG]

2. lovemychix

lovemychix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 14, 2008
    Moulton Iowa
    She's beautiful. I have a brown haired blue eyed girl too. [​IMG]

My baby boy turned 3 today!!!! It's a great day.

3. TaLani

TaLani ~ Gemini Chick ~

Oct 2, 2008
    Bryson City, NC
    [​IMG] HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! [​IMG] Such a pretty little girls you have there! My best friend growing up turns 36 today & my daughter turns 9 on the 16th - pretty neat.

4. chickflick

chickflick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 10, 2007
    Dimondale
    Tell that beautiful daughter of yours HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She is such a dear child...very friendly and sweet. It was a honor to meet her! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. SpringChickens

SpringChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2009
    College Station, Tx
    Happy birthday! The time is coming [​IMG] This is definitely birthday season for us...

18 - my mom's
    21 - my sister-in-law
    25 - my daughter's and my fil's
    28 - my husband's

Don't forget my dog's (the 20th)...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful daughter with us! She looks gorgeous in her princess dresses!

6. MichiganWoods

MichiganWoods DD (Artistic Digital Diva)

Oct 6, 2008
    West Michigan
    Thank you all very much! It was a very busy day, and she still hasn't fallen asleep.

lovemychix, Happy Birthday to your little one! [​IMG]

TaLani, Happy Birthday to your friend, and an early Happy Birthday to your daughter. Boy how time flies, eh? My oldest turns 8 in September.

Rose, it was wonderful to meet you too! She chattered about the three of you for quite some time on the way home, before the chirping babies captured her attention. She kept wanting to make sure they were OK and comfortable. It was quite amusing. [​IMG]

SpringChickens, my goodness. Happy early Birthday to everyone on your list!! The only other May Birthday we have in our family is my brother's. His is on the 27th, I believe. Our "big" Birthday month is July. My MIL's is on the 6th, mine is on the 18th and my DH's is on the 27th. Everyone else seems to be sprinkled pretty evenly throughout the year.

Here's the princess looking over her flock... literally. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. lovemychix

lovemychix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 14, 2008
    Moulton Iowa
    Yes she is. Looking like a great keeper too me! Again....... lovable! I love taking pics too.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by