BY Bob

Proprietor, Fluffy Butt Acres
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 1, 2016
Hershey, PA
My Coop
My Coop
Okay...here's a couple! I will try to get some more up as soon as I can! These are from our extra day we spent after our flight home was canceled!

I was so excited when I saw a surprise addition in this picture. If you look closely you can see 3 smaller fish jumping with the dolphins!
View attachment 2879964
View attachment 2879969

Brown Pelican
View attachment 2879970

Manatee
View attachment 2879971

Osprey
View attachment 2879972

A beautiful end to a lovely day!
View attachment 2879973
Great work on all of these! :love

drstratton

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
Mar 15, 2020
Eastern WA - USA
My Coop
My Coop
That is simply amazing. The dolphins get everyone excited!
They were pretty awesome! When they are spotted, the boat crew has everyone make noise & that encourages the dolphins to come swim alongside the boat. They are such magnificent creatures! 🙂
Great work on all of these! :love
Thank you Bob!💞
And I just thought they were having fun. Silly me. 😞
Maybe they were just projecting their inner dolphin....😁 🐟 🐬 🐬 🐬

drstratton

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
Mar 15, 2020
Eastern WA - USA
My Coop
My Coop
Not too bad, has been a while since I could post. How are you these days?
I'm glad that you're able to get back online & I hope that means you are healing! :hugs

I haven't had much time or energy to be here and I really miss everyone. We've been traveling & when we're not doing that we're working on cutting down a row of our poplar trees. We had one fall on our car and it was a total loss. So we decided it was time to get rid of them. It's a huge job & very exhausting. We are getting ready for another trip. We head to CA next week. We are picking up a new car down there, visiting my mom, going to Vegas for a golf package & we are going to visit Zion National Park. We'll be gone about 2 1/2 weeks. It will be a long trip, but I'm glad to be getting away from cutting down tree's. 🙂

igorsMistress

Frank and Abbys mom.
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Apr 9, 2013
My Coop
My Coop
I'm glad that you're able to get back online & I hope that means you are healing! :hugs

I haven't had much time or energy to be here and I really miss everyone. We've been traveling & when we're not doing that we're working on cutting down a row of our poplar trees. We had one fall on our car and it was a total loss. So we decided it was time to get rid of them. It's a huge job & very exhausting. We are getting ready for another trip. We head to CA next week. We are picking up a new car down there, visiting my mom, going to Vegas for a golf package & we are going to visit Zion National Park. We'll be gone about 2 1/2 weeks. It will be a long trip, but I'm glad to be getting away from cutting down tree's. 🙂
Wow, you do have a lot happening! I’m sorry about the car but at least it wasn’t you or hubs that got hurt. I hope you have safe travels!

Top Bottom