We used the frame for an Ikea bunk bed as our frame for the structure. We used pallet wood almost exclusively, including a giant piece of sturdy plywood from a mammoth pallet. The only things we bought were screws, u-bolts (for securing the sides to the bunk bed frame), hardware cloth, some treated lumber for the vertical supports and the roof supports, and gate hinges for the Dutch doors. The roof isn't on it yet because our truck was in the shop and we couldn't go get the corrugated metal roofing. We will do that this weekend. Currently there is a tarp over the top which has worked fine so far, but I know it's not secure against predators. Plus it's ugly as sin. I think it will look super cool with the metal roof on it. We've fenced in the run with chicken wire, and will be adding electric fencing to the exterior of that this weekend to deter my dogs from rushing the fence as well as deterring raccoons and possums. Our 3 girls love their new run and seem comfortable in their new home! I'll add more pics once its all complete.