Our New and Old Chickens

The Kaleb

Hatching
5 Years
May 1, 2014
I have been here for a while mostly read every now and then or come here if I have a question and need to find a answer. We added some new chickens a while back and wanted to post some pictures. We have 8 chickens 3 (Barred rock, and 2 Buffs) of them have been with us a year. We bought the other 5 ( 2 silkies and 3 Americaunas) from a not so nice place (local breeder). I know these 5 hens are in paradise now compared to where they came from. Anyway here they are.

The 3 originals

Betsy Ross

Martha Washington

Marilyn Monroe

The Newbies

Rosie The Riveter

Amelia Earhart

Abigal Adams

No picture oops

Wookie

Cocoa (because she looks like Cocoa the gorilla)

General Pics

begging for more treats

Last edited:
I have been here for a while mostly read every now and then or come here if I have a question and need to find a answer. We added some new chickens a while back and wanted to post some pictures. We have 8 chickens 3 (Barred rock, and 2 Buffs) of them have been with us a year. We bought the other 5 ( 2 silkies and 3 Americaunas) from a not so nice place (local breeder). I know these 5 hens are in paradise now compared to where they came from. Anyway here they are.

The 3 originals

Betsy Ross

Martha Washington

Welcome! Those names are very patriotic - I wish I was as inventive. Nice birds, they all look very content
thumbsup.gif

Marilyn Monroe

The Newbies

Rosie The Riveter

Amelia Earhart

Abigal Adams

No picture oops

Wookie

Cocoa (because she looks like Cocoa the gorilla)

General Pics

begging for more treats

Thank you both. We are really bad at names. It took a good while to come up with them. We love them they are a lot of fun

Back
Top Bottom