Our new babies..

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by cheapcheap_jeepjeep, Feb 22, 2009.

1. cheapcheap_jeepjeep

cheapcheap_jeepjeep Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Villa Grove
    Well my DH was asking me what tye of dog I have always wanted and I told him a Boston Terrier. Mine you that we have 4 dogs already 2 I can trust with anything and 2 I can't . So he is going around looking for Bostons and finds them but WOW the cost..... So he looks on craigslist and what do you know...

Meet Slick the Boston scared of him own shadow at times puppy. He is 4 months old. He is to be my B-day gift even though my B-day is in May.

I on the other hand being crazy as I am know he has been wanting a true German, GSD. SO I found some and told him they had a cute little girl but that we were the 3rd couple wanting her. Well when I told him that I had already told the breeder I wanted her so she was really be saved for us. I made him go 3 days thinking the pup he wanted was gone...( I was trying to surprise him). Then on Friday the 13 I told him we had to take a road trip. And we came home with....

Bailee she is 2 months old long coated German GSD here parents were imported last yr from Germany and weighs 15lbs already.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
  2. tharrell

tharrell Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2008
    Colorado Springs
    I LOVE the look of the longhair GSD, and that little boston is precious too! I breed and show chihuahuas, but any dog with big erect ears, and a big round head is good in my book!

3. bheila

bheila Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2008
    Kent, Wa
    [​IMG] Awww I love puppy breath!

4. cheapcheap_jeepjeep

cheapcheap_jeepjeep Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Villa Grove
    Thanks so much. They are such llittle clowns. The GSD is the same size this week anyway. lol But is definatly(sp) growing fast.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by