Our new puppy!

meggers32

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jul 8, 2008
Mt. Vernon, WA
After a long story that I previously posted last month, we finally have a new member to our family. They told us he is Husky/American Staffordshire mix. What do you think? To tell you the truth, I didn't realize that Amstaff's are Pitbulls. Not that it matters to us, he is just a love. This was a much easier process getting a new dog from a private person rather than the Humane Society. Our ordeal with them was so rediculous. Anyway, let me know what breed you think he is, and maybe a fun name(we are still deciding on one). Thanks!

2008-9139.jpg

2008-9140.jpg

2008-9141.jpg

Congratulations, he's a beautiful boy! He has such a soft, gentle look in his eyes.
smile.png

I don't know where they got Husky, I don't see ANY sign of that. He's probably a Pitbull mix and they just didn't want to tell you that. But don't worry, when they are raised right, Pits are wonderful family dogs. I really like the touch of brindle in his coat - very attractive!

Again, congratulations, looks like you got a winner!
thumbsup.gif

He is beautiful! I would say he's a Pit/Shepherd mix. But who knows! He is going to be such a great member of your family!! I agree, he does have gengle eyes!
smile.png

He's beautiful. I have some kind of pit mix too but I don't know what she's mixed with. She's a smart loving dog. She came from pet finders.com

Thanks for the reassuring words:). I drove 1 1/2 hours to get him and I just couldn't leave him there, it was not a good situation. I saw the mom and she is a husky mix, but not much got to the pup, did it? The mom had two other older offspring that were definately shepard mix. So maybe that is what this one is, we will see. I worry about the Pit mix because there are so many misconceptions about them, and the people that live where I do might get a little freaked out. He is soooooo gentle though, a quite timid (at least now he is, give him time). My older dog Millie is so ready to play with him, but he isn't interested yet. Oh well, thanks again, I needed to hear good things!

He's beautiful - love his eyes!

As long as all the humans in your house are pack leaders from day one - he will be a wonderful family member to share your lives.

I'm glad he found you.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom