Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by mike+4, Jan 17, 2011.
Heres some pics of our new coop. We only bought 10 2x4 and the rest was left over from odd jobs .
Wow! That's really nice...Congrats!
Very Cute Coop!
5 star coop!
that's an AWESOME coop! I love it!
I really like your coop and run design. Hope you don't mind, but I have a few questions.
1. What are the dimensions of the coop and run?
2. How many chickens do you have in the coop/run?
3. Is the wood at the bottom of the run burried, if so, how deep?
4. Did you treat the wood at all before you burried it?
5. Are those pallets lined with chain link that make up the upper 2/3 of the run?
Again, very nice set-up.
Thanks for any info you can provide.
Thanks everyone. Jsr-the coop is 25 x14. I think we have 21 chickens in it right now. All the 4x4s are 2 ft deep and they are all old fence post, the back of the coop and side have reused fence boards on them(1x6x16) which they are pt. I got most the fence parts from around the house. Most the lumber came from odd jobs and the french doors came from a job i did for a friend. I got aload of good clean metal (galvalume) so i cut them and they are buried 2ft in the ground. This is far from being done, but theres alot of little stuff to be done.