Our newest additions!!!! Purchased from Ugly Ducky 'PIC HEAVY'

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by TsaLaGi Acres, Jul 5, 2010.

1. TsaLaGi Acres

TsaLaGi Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2010
    Yesterday we met up with Ugly Ducky at the Farmington Mo. poultry swap. We are always so very pleased with any purchases we make from her and this time we are just over excited with such sweet healthy birds. We came home with a trio of BEAUTIFUL Seramas, a pair of the most gorgeous LF Buff Cochins, a Vibrant pair of Millie Fluer D'Uccles and a sweetheart lil Silver Duckwing OEGB although we were just going to pick up the Serama trio and a Millie roo lol ... we have a super hard time stepping away from Ugly Duck's birds and would purchase every single one if we could. She loves her birds and it shows in each and every one!!

We came home and had to go haul hay almost immediatly so I didn't get pic's of everyone but I wanted to share the pic's of the Seramas and our OEGB.

This is Mandy and such a super sweet lil' girl, she loves to be held and sat there last night and fell asleep on me lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Any thoughts or ideas on her coloring and genetics that you see would be greatly appreciated
    as with all the Seramas I am new to the breed and am trying to gather any and all info possible...

Brandy is the next pullet. With a lil' attitude but loves to be held and loved on..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last but by no means least....our sweetheart of a roo who just fell in love with Ellen and wants her to hold him all the time, he snuggles up to her and sleeps lol
    None of these birds are posed but he's doing it a lil already on his own...
    [​IMG]
    Almost got the name Hambone for this pose he was doing for the camera lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thank you Gloria for such amazing birds we can tell that you love them and take care of them.. again ty!!

Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
  2. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
  3. TsaLaGi Acres

Feb 4, 2010
    Quote:I was running the wrong link lol I did fix it and they should come through for you now:)

4. muddyhorse

muddyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    she always has nice stuff. I was there too with the six year old. those cochins were awesome. I wanted some east india ducks bad but more pens first. we were selling some silkies and some ducks.

5. TsaLaGi Acres

Feb 4, 2010
    Quote:Oh yeah!! We remember you and your sweet lil' one [​IMG] We didn't know you had Silkies or we would of probably been down there too!! lol
    We have purchased from her before too and have to agree, she's got wonderful critters!! I'd recommend her to anyone!!

6. cochin mom 67

cochin mom 67 New Egg

Sep 24, 2012
    hi, im looking for show quality buff brahma bantams , im looking for a roo and 2 hens if u know anybody or could get the user who goes by the name ugly ducky to email me at [email protected] that would be great.
    -cochin mom 67[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by