Our oldest daughter is getting married then going to Japan!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by mullers3acers, Dec 13, 2009.

1. mullers3acers

mullers3acers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2007
    la porte, In
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Our daughter's fiance is in the Air Force and is going to Japan in Feb. They had planned on a traditional wedding which they still plan to have; but have decided to have a civil service over Christmas so she can go to Japan with him. I am happy and sad because they will be so far away.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
  2. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Congrats ... Japan thats awesome .. I cant wait to go there....

3. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    [​IMG]

4. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    The Pacific Rim is the place to be these days! Encourage her to learn the language!

Congrats to them both!

5. deb1

deb1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    NC
    I am so jealous. My family is working slooo....ooowly through the Rosetta Japanese program. It is a lot of fun, if she wants to purchase it. Although I would advise her to buy some sort of grammar book to go with it.

6. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    Cool - my daughter has been to Japan twice and LOVES it there. Congratulations on the marriage.

7. tabsmonsters

tabsmonsters Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2007
    Laclede County, MO
    Thats great! Are they going to mainland Japan or Okinawa? I live right next to the Air Force base on Okinawa.

8. Hippie Chickie

Hippie Chickie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2009
    Port Orchard
    My brother and his wife just got stationed in Iwakuni. I am so envious! I spent six years in Atsugi Japan and have always wanted to go back. In a wierd quirk of fate my parents met and got married in Iwakuni way back when.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by