Our Pet Chickens

BoundlessLove

In the Brooder
Apr 16, 2017
USA
So happy to have found BYC! It's interesting reading about the different breeds of chickens and their history. I'm also amazed at their different patterns and colors. Introduction: My name is Amanda. I'm married to the love of my life, and I'm a homeschool mom of 3 beautiful children. We have a loving German Wire-haired Pointer named Molly, 5 sweet White Leghorn hens (2 yrs old),14 White Leghorn chicks, and 1 extremely social white Easter Egger chick. Raising chickens has been a joy for our family!

G’Day from down under BoundlessLove
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

You might want to also pop in and say hello on your local thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you ‘Find your State’s thread.

If you would like to share more pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Hi Amanda and a warm welcome to BYC - its great that you have joined us.

Best wishes
CT

Oh. Thanks Y'all for the Wonderful Warm Welcome. Coop, & Birdie pictures to come.

We got our (shed)coop from Craigslist FREE. Bug proofed it(hopefully), then Fixed it with new siding.
Before:

After:

Gotta keep them Birdies happy, & healthy

Back
Top Bottom