Our Sebastopols

RURU

Songster
8 Years
Jan 25, 2011
Troy, Missouri
My Coop
My Coop
Hi I am putting some pictures of or sebastopols on this forum. I hope you enjoy seeing our breeding sebastopols. Will be posting more pictures...
Below is Ginger our grey saddleback goose.

Here are a few of our sebbies on our sidewalk to the house.

Last edited:
Hi I am putting some pictures of or sebastopols on this forum. I hope you enjoy seeing our breeding sebastopols. Will be posting more pictures...
Below is Ginger our grey saddleback goose.

At this time I have 16 sebastopols. I have 4 whites 3 females and one gander , greys one female and one gander, lavenders a curly and a smooth, a buff female a grey splash gander that carries the buff gene, a smotth white female that carries the buff gene, I have a smooth blue gander and 2 grey saddleback curly females, a smooth grey saddleback gander.

During the day they free range on our 8 acres. During the night they are penned.

Hi again Barb
big_smile.png

Nice to see you're posting on here too, hope you're ok and I'm enjoying seeing your pics

Thank you Pete. I decided it was time to post on here. Been joined for awhile just have not posted. Now I thought was the time. The sebbies are in great feathering this year. So I will be taking pictures of them and posting them.

Glad you are enjoying the pictures. I need to get more taken before the winter hits. The feathering at this time of year is just blooming beautiful.

Here are the 2 new Sebastopols I have recieved. These are Nesie smooth breasted white and Dillan grey splash. Thank you Kim.

Last edited:
They are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing pictures of them with us.

I'm also a Rudolph! I live in Minnesota. We have 2 white Sebastopols (Sebastian and Arwen), along with 3 mini-Dachshunds, 20 chickens, and 15 ducks. They mean the world to us.

Are you ever worry about day time predators? How do you make sure they are safe? Sebastian and Arwen get to be outside in a grassy fenced-in area when we're home during daylight hours. They come inside the house when we're gone or when it's dark outside.

Thanks,
Amanda Rudolph

My husband with Arwen and Sebastian (Sebastian has a tuft).

Last edited:
Hi Amanda nice to meet another Rudolph
frow.gif
and both of us have Sebastopols. You are welcome on sharing the pictures. I am very proud of our sebbies.

They free range during the day time here. Nothing has bothered them because we have a large gaggle and the chase off critter's. Plus my husband has gotten rid of the preditors that were taking and killing our ducks. So I sold all the call ducks and the runners. We have two ducks left and they are here until they pass. I always put the ducks and the geese in their pens at night time so they are safe from preditors. Pretty much they stay close by the house off an on during the daytime. Later towards the afternoon they go up into the front pasture and graze. Then back here by the house.

Your husband looks cute holding the two sebbies. They are such a loveable breed.

Barb

Back
Top Bottom