Our Spoiled Cats

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by The Chicken Lady, Nov 15, 2009.

1. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    Our cats got a new play structure for their (early) Christmas present. DH spoiled them with piles of treats while enticing them to climb it.

[​IMG]

Here's Link... He's five months old and already enormous. DH thinks that he's a Norwegian Forest cat. Anyone know enough about cats to be able to tell breeds? We adopted our cats from a rescue.
    [​IMG]

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Awww! They are cute! I love grey cats.. [​IMG]

3. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Shame on you, those cats are obviously severely neglected and abused! [​IMG]

About like my three rescues. They really do think the household revolves around them, and it does.

I can't identify the breeds, but they are beautiful cats. Is that jungle gym secured to the wall at the top? My cat tree had to be secured at 3 points before they couldn't knock it over any more.

Merry Christmas, Kitties!

4. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    They haven't been able to knock over the play structure yet. It weighs about 100 pounds and has an extremely sturdy wooden base. If Link gets any bigger and fatter, I might start to worry about it. [​IMG]

5. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    They are soooooooo cute!!!! [​IMG]

6. hen-thusiast

hen-thusiast Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    Utah
    Quote:100 pounds! Did you make it or buy it? My DH built one and the kitties LOVE it!

7. Skyesrocket

Skyesrocket Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    I have wanted one of those for ages! Lucky kitties! Could you show a picture of the base of it. I'll be looking for a winter project soon and might try building one.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by