Our sweet dog had her puppies!!!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Muggsmagee, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Muggsmagee

Muggsmagee Menagerie Mama

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    Georgia gave birth to 6 puppies this morning...4 sweet little girls and 2 strapping boys! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Mom is a silly and wonderful Bichon Frise...Dad is a cuddler pint sized Yorkie.

[​IMG]

What a wonderful start to our day! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    how sweet! [​IMG]

3. bburn

bburn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2010
    Delaware, Arkansas
    Bichons are wonderful dogs....their personalites are wonderful. I had one that I got from a rescue and she lived to be 17. Bought my special needs daughter one when she was 15 and he is with her in independent living....omg...he is 9 or 10....you can't tell! Enjoy your babies. Was shocked when I scrolled down and they were not little white fuzz balls! How much fun will you be having over the next couple of months!

4. Muggsmagee

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    If Bichons weren't so much maintenance, I'd recommend them for everyone! She is the best dog, and the best mom. She is one of those dogs that just loves other creatures...from our chicks, to our bunnies, even our alpacas...she wants to mother them. Such a joy. I love that your daughter has a Bichon as a companion. They are the perfect house dog...and so entertaining!

I took this picture when mom went outside to do her business.

[​IMG]

Some of the pups will likely have curly hair, some will have straight. My family is so smitten right now...we can't even get started with our day! [​IMG]

5. bburn

bburn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2010
    Delaware, Arkansas
    Boy that yorkie gene is strong in them....and you are right there is no telling who will have curly hair! And yes, Bichon's are lots of maintence but worth it. Winston is perfect for my daughter in independent. Loves her madly and will bark if someone comes in her room. Plus for her mom.

She has always said when Winston was gone she wanted a Lorkie....lol. I think so she can put a bow in it's hair! Post pic's as they get bigger and I will print one out to show her....she will get a kick out of it!

6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    oooh do I see puppy breath coming to chickenstock? LOL... so so precious!!!

7. Muggsmagee

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    Quote:If only we could bottle it up Nat!

8. Gerbil

Gerbil Oh, Crazy!

Jun 24, 2010
    Quote:AWWWW!! They are so cute!!! [​IMG]

9. Mrs. Feathers

Mrs. Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2010
    They are beautiful! Congratulations:love

10. TheJuan-n-Only

TheJuan-n-Only Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2010
    Tampa